The consulting services we provide to our clients typically fall into three practice areas, although assignments will often span more than one area:
A. Marketplace strategy and planning
We help our clients to develop marketing and sales strategies and embed those strategies into business plans that will drive their results forward. Our work encompasses:
|Business Unit Management||Marketing Management||Sales/Customer Management|
B. Organization Effectiveness
We assist our clients to ensure their marketing and selling organizations are capable of superb strategy and plan implementation. Typical areas of interest to our clients are:
- Marketing and sales process design and improvement;
- Organization effectiveness/transformation;
- Organization design;
- Sales resource deployment (head office and store level);
- Role and mandate assessment (e.g. for both country level and global marketing/sales support functions).
- The framework for approaching marketing and sales organizational effectiveness.
- Inter-relationships between strategic advantage and organizational effectiveness.
C. Training and Development
We provide customized training programs for marketing and sales organizations - either as part of ongoing efforts to build over-all organizational capabilities or to support significant strategic or process change. Programs in greatest demand are:
- Marketing strategy and planning
- Building consumer/customer insight
- Category management
- Customer/key account planning
- Sales territory planning
- Selling and negotiating skills